Sunday 6 November 2011

CHALLENGE TO NATIONAL YOUTH AUTHORITY

I just finish watching Talking Point whiles others were watching miss world.

Matters of the youth are my heartbeat and when I talk about it, it stems directly from my heart. The Deputy National Coordinator of the National Youth Authority was asked to give some statistics on projects or beneficiaries of programs on the youth front from the NYA. And amazingly he couldn't mention a single one.

I am finally vindicated because anytime I am on Obonu FM 96.5(generational hour) TV Africa (New generation) and GTV breakfast show,I ask that same simple question and nobody give any answer.

Even if we invite reps from NYA to join us they have one excuse or will not respond at all.

I am throwing a challenge to the leadership of NYA to publish a least 5 names, either organizations or individuals who have benefited from the NYA initiatives under the various models enshrined in the National Youth Policy since its launched in Cape Coast.

The policy was launched by his Excellency John Dramani Mahama last year during the world youth day in August. I want to ask his Excellency, what kind of feedback has been given to you so far, because from about 35 youth oriented organizations who took part in pushing for the policy launch and took part during the National Youth Policy launch point of view, I am sorry but it is a charade or camouflage.

The youth of this nation should not be taken for granted. Full implementation of the policy in its current states now can create a tremendous change in our lives.

Arise Ghana youth for your country................................. Leaders of our land we demand your devotion, lets us all unite to build Ghana and make her great and strong. we are all involve............. this is my version.
Scofray Nana Yaw Yeboah
Director: Visionaires Foundation
scofraya80@yahoo.com or scofray@visionairesfoundation.org
+233243085932

No comments:

Post a Comment